What You Get:
- A turnkey, site-specific linking solution created and maintained by the internet's most experienced, knowledgeable, and trusted linking professionals. The professionals behind LinksManager, the world's only patented, editor-based, 100 percent search-engine compliant link management application. The same professionals responsible for the linking strategy that has garnered Google #1 return positions (and, in some cases, Google #1 and #2 return positions) for all our in-house sites.
- Individual selection and publishing of links handpicked to match Google's definition of "earned links" and meet or exceed Google's guidelines for relevant, high-quality links from good neighborhoods.
- Acquisition and management of one-way backlinks from websites requesting a link to your page and major directory sites linked to your articles and blogs.
- Professionally designed link page(s) that match or complement your website's existing site graphic theme and color scheme.
- Constant monitoring for and removal of dead or broken links.
- Concise, jargon-free monthly progress reports that can be easily digested and understood even if you didn't major in statistics at grad school.
- Total freedom from the time, energy and knowledge-intensive tasks inherent in building and managing a high-powered, productive linking program.
- Tasks like finding link partners, processing link requests, soliciting backlinks, updating and republishing links pages, manually checking for dead or relocated links, and keeping up with constantly evolving changes in search-engine priorities.
- The security of knowing that you won't inadvertently add a link or a cluster of links that will negatively impact your search-engine rank.
What You Don't Get:
- Irrelevant, harvested, paid, bad neighborhood or any other kind of search-engine-spam links that can get your site penalized or totally banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and other major search engines.
- Links that are automatically added to your site without the originating site being evaluated for quality, relevance and suitability by a trained, experienced linking professional.
- Links to sites with offensive or questionably legal content that may offend your customers and potential customers.
- Inactive links, unresponsive links or links to 404 pages.
- Poorly arranged and displayed links that are equally user-unfriendly to human site visitors and search-engine robots.
- The unethical scripts, applets, malware or adware that black-hat link scammers frequently embed in customers' sites.
- Low-power links that add nothing to your search-engine rankings or site traffic.